WOCA Deck Oil
WOCA Exterior Products
WOCA Deck Oil offers an environmentally friendly, VOC Free, plant based, non-toxic, high quality exterior deck finish.
WOCA Exterior products protect your wood from sunlight, rain, humidity and temperatures changes.
WOCA Exterior Oil penetrates deep into your wood - strengthening and hardening it from the inside. Leaving your wood well protected from the harsh outdoor elements. WOCA Exterior Oil is ECO-Friendly, VOC Free and non-polluting.
- One coat application.
- Fast Drying.
- Provides a hard wearing surface.
- Contains UV Protection.
- Helps prevent mold, mildew and fungus.
- Suitable for decks, garden furniture, fencing and siding.
Exterior Oil: Available in 13 colors
- .75 Liter - $31.75 each
- 2.5 Liter - $79.75 Natural, all other colors are $88.00 each
Coverage is approx. 100 sq. ft. per liter
NOTE: Please keep in mind that colors may vary due to your computer screen and what color wood they are applied too. For example, if you apply the natural to Ipe, it will not make it lighter in color! If you use the Red Brown on Ipe, it will give it a Reddish Tint. If you apply a color to Pine, Cedar, Cypress or Garapa, it will change the color because they are lighter wood. Depending on the species is how the color will react, less dense woods such as the softer woods will take the color more than your hardwoods will. For just a clear coat, go with the Natural.
WOCA Exterior Oil is fast drying and made to be used on outdoor wood. It can be used on new or previously oiled wood surfaces. WOCA Exterior Oil penetrates deep into the wood to help harden, strengthen and protect the wood from the outdoor elements. It is ideal for use on decks, garden furniture, siding, etc. Exterior Oil may be used on traditional wood species such as pine and larch. It can also be used on exotic species such as Teak, Ipé and Tigerwood. Our Exterior Oil Natural Color is recommended to enhance the natural color of your wood. For rejuvenating of old wood surfaces, the pigmented oils are ideal as they help to recreate the original color of the wood (we recommend that you use a cleaner/brightener product before applying the oil). If you would like to change the color of your deck, you can apply one of the available colors, such as grey, anthracite or black oil (see note above). The special water-based composition of our oil components ensures that the product can be diluted with water and is friendly to the environment.
WOCA Exterior Oil ensures a strong water and dirt repellent surface and protects against mold, mildew and fungus. The oil enhances the natural color and grain of your wood. Exterior Oil is available in Natural as well as a number of exciting colors. All varieties have UV protection.
Oil Applicator with Pad
- Oil Applicator with pad - $47.50 each
- Pad Holder including Pad - $17.50 each
- Replacement Pad Only - $7.70 each
- Metal Shaft for Pad Holder - $17.50 each
- For simplified application of oil
- Ensures smooth, fast and efficient work
WOCA Cleaning Brushes
- Our Deck Cleaning Brush (Carbide) is for the manual deep cleaning of outdoor wood decking. Our Cleaning Brush in combination with our WOCA Exterior Cleaner effectively removes dirt and old finishes. After thorough cleaning, protect your wood with WOCA Exterior Oil.
$143.00 each (handle not included, listed below)
WOCA Cleaning Handle
- Our Deck Cleaning Brush Handle attaches to WOCA's manual deck cleaning brush, making manual cleaning of wooden decks with WOCA Exterior Oil easy and fast. For the best outcome when oiling your outdoor decking, they must be thoroughly cleaned before finishing with WOCA Exterior Oil.
$18.00 each (handle only)
Mechanical Deck Cleaning Brush
- Our Mechanical Deck Cleaning Brush 16″ (Carbide) is a round brush used for mechanical cleaning of wooden decks. It is compatible with all types of polishing machines and efficiently removes old finishes and dirt from decking.
Outdoor Wood Primer
- Our Outdoor Wood Primer is a water based product for priming outdoor wood such as siding, eaves and/or overhangs, facades, windows, fences etc. Improving adhesion and durability.
- Primer for outdoor wood.
- Special Primer for highly absorbent wood species.
- Water based and fast drying.
- Penetrates and protects.
- Requires additional treatment with WOCA Exterior Oil.
Available in 2.5 liter sizes. $74.00 each
WOCA Exterior Cleaner
- Our Exterior Cleaner effectively removes dirt, green growth, moss and mildew from your deck (or other outdoor surfaces). It is environmentally safe and will clean as well as protect your surfaces from resettlement of dirt and slippery green growth. Consumption: Approx. 60 – 100 sq. ft. / liter
1 liter $26.00 each
2.5 liter $57.00 each
Exterior Oil Color Testers
- WOCA Oil Color Testers are an inexpensive way to sample how our Exterior Oil colors will look on your wood. Different wood species with different natural coloring and density will impact the treatment color and the final look of any finish. By sampling the different WOCA Exterior Oil colors on the wood that you will be using, you will be able to make sure you are happy with the outcome of your project. This will help you select the oil that will provide the style, color and look you desire.
Free Shipping in USA (Free Shipping is typically received in 3-5 business days)
$4.50 each (free shipping in U.S. 3-5 days)
Available in all 13 colors
WOCA Multi Cleaner for Outdoor Furniture
- Our Multi Cleaner is a product that we developed especially for cleaning exterior garden furniture made of Poly Rattan, wood, steel, PVC etc
- Ready mixed.
- Easy to use.
- Convenient spray bottle.
- For cleaning exterior garden furniture.
- Also suitable for universal cleaning of other exterior. items such as window frames, eaves and overhangs etc.
- Ecologically friendly product.
Available in all 13 colors
How to Apply WOCA Exterior Oil with Our Oil Applicator:
- Clean wood surface with WOCA Exterior Cleaner before starting the oil treatment.
- Let your wood to dry for at least 24 hours. Humidity should not be above 17%. Sand down any rough wood fibers with 80 grit sandpaper.
- Apply WOCA Exterior Oil in dry weather only. Temperature should not be below 55.4°F. Avoid direct sunlight and high temperatures. Application in the morning or early evening is best (not in the afternoon sun).
- Stir thoroughly before use.
- Apply an even and thin coat of oil using an oil applicator or with a brush. Treat the end grain wood first. The wet oil may have a white shade. When the water has evaporated after a few minutes, the wood will appear oiled.
- Wipe off any excess oil with clean cotton cloths within 5 minutes of applying. Take particular care of removing excess oil from joints and grooves.
- If the surface does not appear saturated with oil, repeat steps 5 and 6.
- When the wood is dry, it may be polished with a polishing pad or polishing machine to ensure an extra hard-wearing surface.
- It takes 24 to 48 hours for the oil to harden thoroughly, depending on weather conditions and outdoor temperature. Do not expose wood to water during this period.
- Declaration: Vegetable oil components, pigments, water. Contains Propiconazole. May produce an allergic reaction.
- Form: Liquid.
- Density: 1-1,1.
- Coverage: 8 – 12 m2 per liter depending on wood and its surface.
- Colors: 13 colors available.
- Odor: Faint.
- Application tools: Brush, cotton cloth and sandpaper (if needed).
- Cleaning of tools: Clean with water.
- Disposal: Dispose of this material and its container to your local disposal facility for chemical waste.
- Storage: Store safely (out of the reach of children). Do not expose to heat (e.g. sunlight) or freeze.